Health Services

school health services

Medication Policy:

If your child will need medication during the school day (both prescription or over the counter), a medical provider will need to complete a green medication administration form. You may request this form in the nurse's office or print a form from the right side of this web page. A new medication form must be filled out each new school year. Children may not self-carry medications to school, with the exception of Emergency medications (ex: Inhalers, Epipens, Insulin, etc.). Medications must be in the original bottle or container and properly labeled with the student’s name. 

** If your child needs medication at school and a green medication form is not on file; a parent or guardian must come to the school to administer the medication.**

Special Diet Request:

For your child to receive a special diet at school for breakfast or lunch, a physician’s order is required. Forms are available upon request from the school nurse.


Tips for protecting your skin
Chart showing the differences between cold and flu

Medication forms and EAP (EMERGENCY ACTION PLAN) forms can be found below and may be printed from here and returned to the school nurse: