Career and technical student organizations (CTSOs) develop citizenship, technical, leadership, and teamwork skills essential for students who are preparing for the workforce and further education. They enhance students' civic awareness and provide opportunities for developing social competencies and a wholesome attitude about living and working. CTSOs provide a unique instructional method for attaining the competency goals and objectives identified in each course. Their activities are considered a part of the instructional day when they are directly related to the competencies and objectives in course blueprints.
- DECA - Association of Marketing Education Students
- FCCLA - (Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America): Family and Consumer Sciences Education Students
- FBLA – (Future Business Leaders of America): Business and Information Technology Education Students
- HOSA – (Health Occupations Students of America): Health Occupations Education Students
- SkillsUSA - Trade and Industrial Education Students
- FFA - (Future Farmers of America): Agricultural Education Students