Along with working with teachers inside of the classroom to provide rigorous and relevant coursework, Advanced Talent and Learning Development Specialists will offer the following services to AIG students grades 6-13:
- Tiered Services - These services are offered through the classroom teacher based on student differentiation needs: Middle School and High School.
- Academic Support - ALTDS will meet with students multiple times throughout the semester to check-in on academic progress and social / emotional well-being.
- Decision Making Consultation
- Information Concerning Educational Opportunities Outside of School
- Career and College Planning Guidance
- Summer, Volunteering, Job Shadowing, and Internship Opportunities
Student and Parent / Guardian Resources
Grade Level Checklists for Community College and University Bound Students
AP Course Benefits
College and Career Promise Benefits
UNC System Schools College Admission Information
NC Private Colleges and Universities Admission Information
Summer Camps and Enrichment Opportunities