Along with working with teachers inside of the classroom to provide rigorous and relevant coursework, Advanced Talent and Learning Development Specialists will offer the following services to AIG students grades 6-13:
- Tiered Services - These services are offered through the classroom teacher based on student differentiation needs: Middle School and High School.
- Academic Support - ALTDS will meet with students multiple times throughout the semester to check-in on academic progress and social / emotional well-being.
- Decision Making Consultation
- Information Concerning Educational Opportunities Outside of School
- Career and College Planning Guidance
- Summer, Volunteering, Job Shadowing, and Internship Opportunities
Student and Parent / Guardian Resources
AP Course Benefits
College and Career Promise Benefits
UNC System Schools College Admission Information
NC Private Colleges and Universities Admission Information