What is it?
Google G Suite (Formerly Google Apps for Education) is Google's core suite of communication and collaboration applications that allow students to work from any device on documents and projects. This includes your MCS Gmail account.
- Gmail: Online email app
- Calendar: Online calendar app
- Drive: Online place to save any file, access them from any device and share them instantly
- Docs: Online document creation where multiple people can work at the same time.
- Sheets: Online spreadsheet creation where multiple people can work at the same time.
- Slides: Online presentation creation where multiple people can work at the same time.
- Sites: Website creation and hosting
- Classroom: Create, share, and grade assignments with ease. Classroom helps you keep classes organized, and improve communication with students.
Staff logins are typically firstname dot lastname @mcdowell.k12.nc.us.
Student logins are typically firstname + last 4 of student number @mcsgmail.com Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff and students can login at www.gmail.com
Google for Education Privacy and Security Information: https://edu.google.com/trust/